When can I change the stroller?
The exchange options for your stroller depend on your subscription. Usually you can switch your stroller once every 6 months and make use of all three models.
For example: If you choose a subscription for a minimum of 12 months, you can change the stroller after 6 months. In case of a contract for a minimum of 24 months, you can change the stroller twice. Please let us know at least 14 days before your desired delivery date. We will then take care of the rest.
My subscription has expired, does the stroller now belong to me?
No, all strollers are owned by Mami Poppins. As soon as you terminate the subscription, you must send all equipment back to us within 14 days. If you can, please use the original packaging from Mami Poppins. If you don’t cancel the contract at least 1 month before expiration, it is automatically extended by one additional month and continues on a month by month basis until you submit a cancellation request. Please check out our subscription & prices.
What are the advantages of renting a stroller instead of buying one?
Here are your main advantages at a glance:
- You can use several strollers without the hassle of buying them now and selling them later
- Furthermore, if you are experiencing a technical problem with your stroller, you get a replacement on short notice. Please take a look at our mobility guarantee
- All strollers are security checked. This is done through an officially licensed maintenance company
- Within your subscription, you can change your stroller every 6 months, for a maximum of two changes within 24 months
- Renting is cheaper than purchasing, especially if your family situation requires you to use several stroller models over a relatively short period of time.
Do I have to terminate my contract?